Welcome to my blog site. This site aims to transform Scottish golf from the bottom up. Please spend time and offer any thoughts and opinions you may have (good or bad).

Sunday 31 October 2010

Spread the word!

I would like to thank everyone who has visited my site so far. If my campaign for funding and a Scottish Golf Tour for our professionals is to become a success the word needs to be spread. If anyone who visits the site and would like to make my ideas become a reality please post my link on websites, blogs and social networking sites. This would really bolster my site and the more people that get behind this campaign the more chance there is of turning round the fortunes of the Scottish game. http://www.scottishprofocus.blogspot.com/! Copy and paste wherever you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment